28 February, 2009

Ready to go.

Bags are packed. Kids did 6 hours of homework. (they hardly even complained!!) Car is washed, gassed, and vacuumed. Food is bought. House is clean. And me? I am terribly excited! Before I leave however I wanted to day a few words.
  • Thank your Michelle and Timm for taking care of our Bauer. Its wonderful not to worry about him. I love you guys SO much.
  • I love my friends! I REALLY love you guys! You guys help me survive!
  • I have the best family ever. I love my parents, and my siblings. More than anything.
  • Yay Mom! We are finally going on our cruise together!!! Wooo Hooo!
  • I love my Savior. I love being a member of His church. Its an amazing gift.
  • I am about to spend more time with my kids and husband with out life getting in the way, than we have spent together since my honeymoon- and I could not be happier!!!!
I am SO so so so so SOOOOOO excited. I just felt like counting my blessing a little bit.

4 comments:

My name is Michelle. said...

We love you too! Have fun and don't think! Thinking is illegal on cruise ships.

Just Us said...

Have a great time! Get a tan for me and drink some fruity drinks in fancy cups!

Tooele Brezoff said...

Have fun and dont get sick from nasty sushi!
and yes drink lots of drinks from fancy cups!

brandy tauai said...

i am SO excited for you gabby and hope you are having an amazing time. cant wait to hear all about it when you get home and we go have lunch ;>)