05 February, 2009

A game- a loaf of bread for the winner!!! Mailed if need be!

We go to the dentist more than anyone I know! We go every 6 months. When Jordan was 9 he needed a pallet spreader which then turned to braces. (Partial- only the top) His teeth look fantastic and I am so glad we did it when we did. Today we went to the dentist and Dr. O gave me the dreaded but expected news... Its time to start moving Kira's jaw. He and I both would have liked to wait 2 more years (since she is only 7) but her new front teeth hit the top of her bottom teeth because of her severe under bite. ( She can graciously thank her DAD for that! They can thank ME when they all go blind!) I guess I have to grateful that her two front teeth did not fall out until now! I know kids who lost them in kindergarten! Molds were taken and in two weeks Kira will be wearing her new appliance! (Its like a retainer. It will have a crank for us to tighten like Jordan's pallet spreader.)

She was so excited to design her retainer! When Jordan did it- he had to go sleep on it and drew about 20 pictures until he thought of the perfect design. Kira on the other hand KNEW seconds after I told her we had to design one. Here is where the GAME comes in...

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW KIRA?
To the person who guesses what she picked- CLOSEST to her original design will get Fresh homemade bread made for them, and MAILED if they live far away. DO NOT POST your guesses! Email me at: gabrielleswaner@gmail . com
For those of you who are clueless- there has been mentions in her daily life and here on the blog. Game ends Feb. 18th when I post a picture of the appliance. Good Luck! *EDIT These retainers are just ones I found on the web- she can pick WHATEVER she wants.

I am a dork and must need entertainment. Admit it- you are going to try to win.

5 comments:

Holmes said...

I wore an appliance from the time I was 9. Will she have to wear it 24/7? I'm jealous I never got to design my own!

Steph said...

Will you please have Kira call me when she gets a chance... I want to ask her a question... Hey, I will absolutely cheat if it means some of your homemade bread!

Unknown said...

LOL yah LOL... You are so funny!!!!!

Lorelei said...

I know it I know it!!! I just emailed you. Tee Hee Hee

Lorelei said...

Oh yeah, how many points is a peice of YOUR bread? And how big do I cut it?