10 February, 2009

My smallest Valentine

How I love Valentine's Day. I LOVE making Valentine's for my family and making my children a "special" dinner. My amazing husband takes me out- or takes care of dinner, so the day before or after I always do a Valentine for my kids because they too, are my heart. Today is my smallest Valentine's day.
I love Kira. She is my light, my smile, and my baby.

6 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Darling photo! I remember my mom always did something special for us on V-day! I just might have to do something for my kiddies!

Missy said...

You are so thoughtful! I should do that for my kids!

~Jordyn said...

She is so gorgeous! :)

Mary Ann said...

She is a cute little valentine. Fun plans!!!!

Just Us said...

Love the curly hair! And I still need to hear your plans for Sharing Time since it's this Sunday and I still need to fill in some time. When can we get together? (and why do I keep losing your phone number??)

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Of course! We love Kira too. Happy Valentines day!