Jordan is my second Valentine. Poor kid is sick. He said about 50% of his class is coughing the croupy-ish cough he has. Before school I lubed him up with vapor rub- on his chest and feet. He said it was pretty good. I have to tell you- he has the highest pain thresh hold! His braces and pallet spreader never hurt him- and he never complains of pain for more than a second. The ONLY time he has is when he broke his arm. (BUT I could SEE the broken bone! He was in pain until they took the darn pins out of him!) So its hard to gauge just how ill her is. But he looks sick huh?
I love this boy so much. He is my peace maker, my SECRET cuddlebug, (cause no one else can see that!) and the buddy. My Buddy.
I love this boy so much. He is my peace maker, my SECRET cuddlebug, (cause no one else can see that!) and the buddy. My Buddy.
4 comments:
I never realized how much he looks like Dave.
Hope you get feeling better Jord!
I wouldn't mind of all of my kids skipped school today. Instead, they'll all come home completely wired from all the sugar they give them all for the sake of Valentines day!
Oh, he does look sad! I am so sick of all this sickness!!
Hope he gets better soon.
Oh, poor little sick guy! So miserable... for everyone. I hope he gets feeling better soon!
poor kid I Hope he is feeling better today,
Post a Comment