Looking right up Kira's nose. Ha ha!
Cute little piggy! Were you right???
My Dad came down yesterday to bring us our Van. I left it in Ogden on Monday, and rode home with David. He had changed my radio station to a local classical station. (which is kind of a funny thing in and of itself! He LOVES classic rock. When I asked him about that- he said Utah's classic rock stations are terrible and has given up on them. Interesting.) So on the way home I turned on the radio. I listened to it for 20 minutes of so, enjoying myself, before I asked the kids if they wanted me to turn it to the regular station. Jordan immediately pipes up and says,
"No, I like this. We should listen to this more!" Yay! Again my child surprises me. When we arrived home Nicole - who had still been in school when we left- told me she did not find my note until 2 hours after she arrived home from school. I was again surprised! I have lefts noted magneted to the front door, the fridge, the tv, and the door leading to her room in the past. They NEVER see them because where ever I put it- they do the opposite that day. So yesterday I typed up the note and left it full screen here on the computer. She has been checking her email every day after school because her and her cousin send jokes to each other. Nope. Yesterday Nicole came home from school, did her homework, and took a nap.
Cute little piggy! Were you right???
My Dad came down yesterday to bring us our Van. I left it in Ogden on Monday, and rode home with David. He had changed my radio station to a local classical station. (which is kind of a funny thing in and of itself! He LOVES classic rock. When I asked him about that- he said Utah's classic rock stations are terrible and has given up on them. Interesting.) So on the way home I turned on the radio. I listened to it for 20 minutes of so, enjoying myself, before I asked the kids if they wanted me to turn it to the regular station. Jordan immediately pipes up and says,What?! Seriously? When does she ever do that? I never win.
11 comments:
That is definitely a very cute pig.
Ya, let me know when you figure out how their minds work. Just when I think I can predict their behavior, they mess me up again.
Cute pig. And ya, I was right.
Love the retainer. Cute pig. Back when I had a retainer they didn't have cute stuff like that to choose from.
That retainer is definitely interesting! Having a pig in your mouth...hmmm...
I was right I was right! HA HA!
Reminds me of my favorite line from 'Dan in Real Life' when he says...'Prepare...to be suprised' or something like that.
Oh, you will SO love the cruise! But be warned, you'll be addicted. It's so nice take advantage of all the activities they offer! Hey, where did you get your blog book? I've wanted to do mine but it looked like blurb wouldn't support it. Will you e-mail me? stephaustin77@hotmail.com Thanks!
That is so funny! But now I'm curious as to what notes you keep leaving for her... I love the retainer! Like Brandi, I never got to choose anything cute like that!
Yea, I hear you on that one. I sometimes wonder if our kids change routines on purpose to keep us guessing.
I love the pig. Who one the contest?
Timm, Lorelei, Kelli, and Lori will all be getting a loaf of bread. I will make it next week :D
Sweet, can't wait for my bread.
Post a Comment