23 February, 2009

A bit on the personal side.

I need to write down my thoughts of the day. Its personal, but maybe someday my words can reveal some insite on my life and struggles.

Since trying to conceive another child, I have been somewhat surprised that we were not successful on the first try like we were the other children. But this month presented me with an abnormal cycle which I have NEVER have had. I finally went to the doctor today. He said that I have PCOS and will need to lose some weight and take insulin to be able to conceive. I am very happy with this blessing in disguise. If I had not been abnormal- I would have not found out about this condition. I am not even ovulating! Well I am- but at the WEIRDEST times!!! We would have been trying for months and months with nothing happening! I am going to try my best and eat better with walking and water aerobics.

Its frustrating- because now we will have to wait a while before I can start COOKING our baby- but, I am willing to do this for me, and our family. I can't wait to have a new baby in our home. I am grateful for the Lord's blessing in my life. He knows me so well! He knows I would have gone insane while waiting for that positive pregnancy test!

No comments: