
I LOVE sitting in the living in the dark looking at my Christmas lights. the soft glow of the lights still fills me with peace and wonder.
Feeling so festive and grateful for the holiday season, the birth of my Savior, and all the goodwill I see all around me.
Feeling so festive and grateful for the holiday season, the birth of my Savior, and all the goodwill I see all around me.
5 comments:
me too. looking at your tree. it is so beautiful.
I use to lay under the tree and look up!
I love doing that too! I also love to pray by the christmas tree when everyone else is sleeping. It's so private and peaceful!
Me too! It has always been one of my favorite things about Christmas. I had to say how much I love your picture of your family. You look so beautiful! Seriously!
I LOVE Christmas lights! They're one of my favorite things about this time of year!
Post a Comment