11 December, 2008

The 11th Day of Christmas

Numbah 11 day of Christmas
My tutu give to me

Eleven MissionaryTen Cans of Pop
Nine Pounds of Poi

Eight Ukulele
Seven Shrimp a Swimming
Seeex Hula Lesson
FIVE BIG FAT PIG!

Four Flower Lei
Tree Dried Squid

Two Coconut

and One Myna Bird in One Papaya Tree.



3 comments:

Brandi said...

You are so cute. I love reading your blog. We need to have a get together with Leslie and try out her blender that she has.

BigWaveDave said...

I'd love to help with the blender idea. I'd be happy eliminate the product its use!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

My brother served in Hawaii. I'm sure it was such a huge sacrifice to go to Hawaii for two years! Poor guy. I think I need to get to know someone there, so I can go visit. And maybe someone in Cancun....