03 December, 2008

The 3rd day of Christmas

Numbah 3 day of Christmas
My tutu give to me
Tree Dried Squid



Two Coconut
and One Mynah Bird in One Papaya Tree.



LOL that picture is just horrendous! I actually happen to like shredded dried squid/cuttlefish. Its quite yummy.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I really don't like looking at squid when they are in one piece with their goggly eyes and everything- yuck! Fun song though.

Holmes said...

I will have to remember to bring some to you when we come home next summer. :)

Holmes said...

Hey I just found a card in a stack of papers that has the blog add garsammiewoodfamilyblog.blogspot
Anyway there isn't anything really there now, but I bet that Aunt Karen would like it if we all became contributors there. Then we could have more pictures and fun stuff from the wild bunch. What do you think?