05 December, 2008

The 5th day of Christmas

Numbah 5 day of Christmas
my tutu give to me
FIVE BIG FAT PIG










Four Flower Lei
Tree Dried Squid

Two Coconut

and One Mynah Bird in One Papaya Tree.

This being my FAVE verse of the song- you MUST know- it is to be sung LOUD, LONG, and HARD. A true Wood would also add the obligatory pig snort at the end too! - FIVE BIG FAT PIG! (oink Oink!) If Woodness is what you are shooting for while singing- don't forget the oinks!
Oh the giggles I remember!


Day 9 for me and day 4 for the rest of the family of no yelling house is going great! Who knew that is would be this easy! The whole family has truly embraced it! The fights are becoming far between- but this morning I hear : "Ki! I do not like it when you jump all over. Please stop." "Sorry Nicole." Instead of Nicole just yelling- "KIRA! STOP IT!!!" Just shocking! Last night I heard the phone ring. I figured it was not for me until Jordan was standing in front of me -he had answered the phone in the basement- after two flights of stairs to tell me the phone was for me. Its so wonderful!

I also had a wonderful at Relief Society last night. I loved all the culture from around the world and the wonderful ladies I get to share things with!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I had fun last night too. I am so glad that the yelling thing is working. Isn't it amazing?
I want to know who that little piggie is! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Kira- Our resident pig fanatic- really she is!

Tooele Brezoff said...

It was nice last night! fun to see all the photos and items from around the world. Thanks for the talk!

Holmes said...

I love the picture! Oinks are a must. I like the idea of a no yelling house. Sounds like it is going well.