07 December, 2008

The 7th Day of Christmas

Numbah 7 day of Christmas
My tutu give to me
Seven Shrimp-a-swimming
Seeex Hula Lesson
FIVE BIG FAT PIG!
Four Flower Lei
Tree Dried Squid
Two Coconut
and One Mynah Bird in One Papaya Tree.



Shrimp is SO much more attractive Scampied!
What a full day! I came home and fell into bed! Instead of a full story- how about one liners?
  • Parents and Pancakes at the Elementary School. (We only ate - skipped the rest!)
  • Practice for the Christmas program.
  • Meals made.
  • Trip to the store. Well- a story may be worthy here...
  • The fixing and the refixing and the Refixing again of the written program.
  • Setting up for the Christmas party.
  • The actual party.
  • The program- I think it went well.
  • Cleaning up the church house.
  • home again home again jiggity jig.
It was a wonderful day. I was able to sing of hear almost all of my favorite Christmas songs. Who could ask for more!!!

2 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

wow. crazy busy. I've hardly left the house this weekend. Myah had the throw ups.

Mary Ann said...

I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised by the party. I really enjoyed myself and the musical part was perfect. Not too long on the narration and lots of great songs. Good job!