Numbah 4 day of Christmas
my tutu give to me
my tutu give to me
Four Flower Lei

Tree Dried Squid
Two Coconut
and One Mynah Bird in One Papaya Tree.
With all my decorating done- I am feeling happy and relieved. I LOVE how the living room looks when my tree is up. The lights are so gorgeous, calming and wonderful. Tonight the VERY last touches will be added out front. YaY! Dave is done with classes until the new year, We have only had one yelling incidence since family night (and I think she was so mortified!), The weather is so wonderful- Utah has forgotten to get cold- that we are still walking around, and this darn cold is getting better. Who could ask for more right now? Happy December!

Tree Dried Squid
Two Coconut
and One Mynah Bird in One Papaya Tree.
With all my decorating done- I am feeling happy and relieved. I LOVE how the living room looks when my tree is up. The lights are so gorgeous, calming and wonderful. Tonight the VERY last touches will be added out front. YaY! Dave is done with classes until the new year, We have only had one yelling incidence since family night (and I think she was so mortified!), The weather is so wonderful- Utah has forgotten to get cold- that we are still walking around, and this darn cold is getting better. Who could ask for more right now? Happy December!
2 comments:
you can come and deck my halls!
No yelling??? How would anyone ever hear me if I wasn't yelling all the time? I don't think it's me with the issues, I just think they must all have hearing problems.
glad you're feeling festive!
Post a Comment