Numbah 10 Day of Christmas
My tutu give to me
Ten Cans of Pop


Nine pounds of Poi
Eight Ukulele
Seven Shrimp a Swimming
Seeex Hula Lesson
FIVE BIG FAT PIG!
Four flower Lei
Tree Dried Squid
Two Coconut
and One Mynah Bird in One Papaya Tree.
My tutu give to me
Ten Cans of Pop


Nine pounds of Poi
Eight Ukulele
Seven Shrimp a Swimming
Seeex Hula Lesson
FIVE BIG FAT PIG!
Four flower Lei
Tree Dried Squid
Two Coconut
and One Mynah Bird in One Papaya Tree.
There you have 10 cans of Pepsi. I will always love Pepsi- I have not had one sip since June 2- and never plan on it again- but a girl can dream! The first picture is from a design a can contest- the most recent one- and the second is a picture of the VERY first Pepsi can. (1949)
I have thought about Pepsi a lot in the last few days since reading an article in this months Ensign. If you have not read it- I provided a link for you. I am grateful I gave it up when I did. I can still claim it is my FAVORITE soda- I just do not drink soda any more!
I have thought about Pepsi a lot in the last few days since reading an article in this months Ensign. If you have not read it- I provided a link for you. I am grateful I gave it up when I did. I can still claim it is my FAVORITE soda- I just do not drink soda any more!
5 comments:
This is my last month to drink my super yummy goodness! then I am off. yep folks you read it here first! Mt,Dew sales will drop in a major way come Jan 2009!
Woo Lori- Buy some Emergen-C. Everytime I started to have a caffeine crash I drank one- it worked- head stopped hurting after 15 minutes!!! It works so WELL.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Come by anytime! Just curious, becuase I read people's blogs and leave random comments often, how did you find mine?
Way to go, it has been more than 6 months. By the way I think that there shouldn't be any plural so it is 9 pound and 10 can of pop. Love ya!
We read the ensign too and guess what...we are off of the juice too. It is sad but it gave shawn the excuse he was looking for to finally quit! Yeah. love you and miss you!
Post a Comment