01 May, 2009

Done. Just done.

Do you ever do anything for someone that you REALLY do not want to? I mean, it doesn't hurt you, and making someone else happy is a good thing right? You figure that if the other person is happy- you are happy, and life goes on. But for how long? I will TELL you how long. I have been doing this favor for Dave for what... a year now? At first I was ok. It made things so much easier- throw it up, and off for the day, but it just became worse and worse and worse and worse and horrid.
Horrid I say!
I am DONE. Honey, I am sorry that you liked it, really I am, but I hated it, and it was time to go. Good bye ugly hair- Goodbye!

5 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

I cant wait to see it!!!

Henriksen TRIBE said...

What you did not post a pic of the new hair!!!! Why NOT?????

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL! Dave has to see it first!

stephschmidt said...

I cannot wait to see you tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

where's the picture??!