13 May, 2009

She is a nut!

Another picture- I think someday she will be looking though the journal books, and think the progress of her injury interesting. I wonder what she will think of the goofy fist thing? Kira totally makes me laugh.
Yesterday we met my Mom in town! It was fun! then we went over to Dave's office for lunch. Kira really enjoyed it, and loves being spoiled. Everywhere we went people felt bad for her and gave her candy. So funny.

2 comments:

sharpest family said...

Oh the poor thing!! I hope she doesn't feel as bad as it looks. Ouch!!!
Did you get my email about the little resort at Yuba?

Tooele Brezoff said...

Next time you head out you can put dark make up under all your kids eyes so they can be spoiled too!! She is darling, I was happy you guys came over to visit me!