14 May, 2009

Girls girls girls

Last night was a super fun girls night- Thanks for the fun ladies! All of you out here- a bunch of us go to Applebee's once a month for 1/2 price appetizers after 9 deal. Your kids are in bed- and I have walked out of there usually spending $4! You should gather your girls and do it too!!!!
Monday Mare and I took the little girls into this bakery that Jonathan and Rebbekah introduced me too. We also Picked up LauraDawn too! It is WONDERFUL- with the most beautiful desserts in the world. I dream of the day when we can open our own little cafe! DREAM. Someday Mare- we will open one together in Athens Georgia. After the guys retire? In 10 years? Someday!Last but not least- my brave little Kira came in today and said " Mom, I want to go to school. I still look bad, but the kids in my class can DEAL with it!" That's my confident girl!Looking better huh!

No comments: