01 April, 2008

Help wanted and a little accident.


LOOKING for any of you who worked in gift wrap once upon a time. Let me know!

Feature of the month is cinnamon rolls- and I will earn an awesome prize- SO PLEASE come buy cinnamon rolls MADE BY ME!!! Every weekday morning!!!!

Last- We had a accident here last night. Two small hands were burns while trying out a "game." Jordan and Kira decided to nuke a potato to play "hot potato" (where they get these ideas- BEYOND me!!!) They are hurt and have bandages and the works. I will post a picture as soon as I see them next to take a picture.

3 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Bummer. Poor kids. I remember once I leaned up over the stove to get a box of cereal in the cupboard above it, and burned my tummy on the hot stove in the process. Hurt like heck...dumb things we do! But look at the bright side, your kids were playing TOGETHER...and using their imaginations and creativity! Good job mom! kelli

BigWaveDave said...

sorry Kelly, that was a April fools joke gone bad! we were supposed to have a picture of the kids with wraps around their hands, Gabrielle had to work later and it never got posted. so sorry. the fact that we said our kids were playing together. wasn't a big enough give away.

Unknown said...

LOL oh yah So sorry. ( man I can NEVER tell a joke!)