04 April, 2008

2 Pep's and an ICB Please

In the mid 90's Little ceasars Pizza was moving up the delivery food chain fast. but their success was not long lived. bad cooperate decision? too many pizza companies, I'm not sure what sealed their fate. I worked next to a little ceasars for several years during this time so I watch the rise and fall of this empire. Being so close to one, I got to know the staff and they introduced me to the the Italian cheese bread. At the time this was a closely kept secret. I attribute the lack of advertisement of the "ICB" as part of their down fall. Italian cheese bread is a favorite by many and espeacially me!

Little ceasars was on fast downward spiral, sure to see the same fate as Godfathers, Pony Express, Bug & fritz, and countless others, out done by the pizza Giants, Pizza Hut and Dominoes. On the brink of desperation someone had the Idea of Hot and Ready Pizza. Now several years later Little ceasars, a company facing the end, has now redefined the pizza industry. Now I would agree that Little ceasars in the equivalent to McDonalds of the burger industry, and I love a good gourmet Pizza, but for a cheap quick meal Little ceasars is the only way to go.

So if your familiar with the terms 2 pep's and and ICB you may already know. On our trip to Little Ceasars recently the girl behind the counter told us something amazing. For the same $5.00 they will make you a whole pizza into the ICB. You have to ask for it and you to have it made but wow it was worth the wait. I would post a picture but it didn't make it home! if you have never had an ICB, don't walk.. run to the nearest Little ceasars and get one!

(if you were wondering... yes this is another Dave post)

3 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Ok so next week you ar invited to watch Battlestar! if we only knew!!!! sorry. If last nights comes on this week I will record it. But come on over Friday and hang out with us. oh yeah bring the ICB!!!! hahaha

Tooele Brezoff said...

I checked last night and we still have Battlestar saved on the good old dvr! So you are welcome to come on over Friday and see last weeks and this weeks show! Give me a call and we will chat more!!!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Yum, it's probably not a good thing if it's only 9:15 in the am and I'm already craving pizza??? kelli