Today I would consider my life a comedy. I woke at 3:20 am- Spent 6 hours training 3 new girls, while being evaluated by the corporate quality assurance lady. THEN was sent to Salt Lake to the Job Fair to represent my company- while getting text messages about how they have just moved my pastry case, made my girls throw away my hoagie buns, and sending my newest girl home for wearing the wrong color of pants. This may seem like my life is often a drama flick- but no- I still finish the day, tripping down the stairs, not getting a joke, of making a total fool of myself. thus- the comedy.
I have to still smile- be me- and move on.
Some times my life is a horror film. Usually, if I am home alone and get spooked...then all sorts of craziness inters my imagination, resulting in the mind picture : My Horrific Demise.
My life is at times a romantic chick flick. Sorry- I can't give all his secrets away- if I did that everyone may be as happy as me- and I want to stay the luckiest gal in town.
At the moment- I want my life to be a dream. Well no. I want to be asleep- dreaming. Wake me up if you need me.
5 comments:
Ha, funny. Mine feels like a dream all the time...only sometimes a bad dream and other times a good dream. Right now, in my bedroom with door locked...good dream. kelli
lol, what a cute post. Are you still working for Farr's?
Farr's. No- I left there about 7 years ago :D.
good to see what is going on, I about posted on your april fools, but luckily I read the comments, you tricked me too.
looks like you have the princess right there with you!
I also like flat face.
I am glad that with all your drama you were still able to come over for Battlestar!
Post a Comment