Jordan was at the neighbors and fell onto a board with a nail in it. the nail went right under the skin of his knee cap- all 3 inches and it would not budge when they tried to pull it out. The neighbor called the ambulance before they came to get me, and the police and emts carried him out. He was a trooper, they pulled it out and after a couple of x-rays and a tetanus shot- he is as good as new. It was sooooo icky looking.
We are also doing a secret Santa at work. I have always loved this because I love to surprise people and love surprises. Today I saw the FUNNIEST thing in my box. I laughed so hard that it made my WHOLE day. Loved it.
2 comments:
Glad he's okay. Man how do kids manage to find the one board with a rusty nail sticking out to fall on?? Hope you get feeling better soon!
are the snow men rolled in dirty snow? or is it being politically correct? either way it is too funny!!
nails and scissors it's all good right? lol
Post a Comment