Oh crazy crazy crazy!
I have such a love/ hate relationship with working. I LOVE love love what I do. I see this amazing potential in the children I work with and can't wait to harness it!! Its totally wonderful.
But I hate hate hate not being home to clean the house, being tired after work, and all the nasty little kid germs I have infecting my lungs! AND Christmas time is the worst!!! I need to be at home getting ready, baking, and sitting by my lovely tree!!!! (not to mention trying to put this pneumonia on the shelf until next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
and the money ain't bad either!
I'm so sorry you've been so sick. But it was fun to see you and chat for a few minutes the other night :) I hope you don't overdo so you can get better....
Post a Comment