27 December, 2009

Christmas in Pictures!

Like I said- We had a great Christmas. We are all on Christmas fun hang overs. If I eat one more bite of chocolate I might puke! What a great time we had! Can't wait for 2010! At the lights- freezing, laughing, grateful for being together!Cool tree shot.Freezing at Temple square on Christmas Eve!Everything wrapped and ready to go!The socks laid out- Finally at 11 pm. Ready for kids who sneak down in the night!Opening the stocking loot- Can you believe I wrap all that stuff???Christmas morning!The kids dividing the loot.Bauer in his Christmas sweater!Kira- ready to start!Nicole in her Fave new clothes!Playing with the dolly house. Look what I found! Stuffing the backpackThe filled backpack!Kira- my sweetnessJordan- my camera shy boy.NicoleThat is a Nicole look if I ever saw one. My girls Not photo-shopped! They are hugging!My babies- On Christmas 2009

2 comments:

Lorelei said...

Looks like alot of fun!

stephschmidt said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you guys had such a great holiday! I can't believe we didn't make it to temple square this year... maybe next year. So so happy for you and your sweet family!