12 October, 2009

Happy Sunday

We had such a great day yesterday. Really wonderful. We have some really fantastic supportive family. I sometimes wonder if poeple realize how important family is. Its the only thing we take with us. Dave and I work really hard to teach our family that very concept. Our favorite place to be is together. When you throw in some cousins and grandparents- it makes it all the more fun.
Camera battery charger- gone again. I know- its lame. I plug it in, and then someone unplugs it to use that plug and the charger vanishes. So I had to depend on my family for photos. Could drive a girl crazy!

Annabelle was blessed by her Daddy. He we so nervous. I thought it was sweet. I will steal a picture of her in her blessing dress from someone....
Jordan was ordained a Deacon by his daddy. Dave is always nervous if anyone other than me is in the room, but again it was sweet, and I loved it. Jordan has been really excited about this. It pleases me to see how nice he is growing up. Dave and Jordan look so pretty in their black suits. Grandma brought Jordan his own full set of really nice scriptures. He has been looking forward to these for weeks. Every morning when we sit to read scriptures, he brings up the fact that soon he will have his own NICE set. He can't wait until 7:25 this morning! After dinner I pulled out a 3 gallon of ice cream, and told the kids to come and get it. A few minutes later a natural line had formed. We all thought it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Jordan looks spiffy in his new suit, I thought he was very handsome!
I agree family is everything!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Handsome.....they look handsome in their black suits, not pretty. Handsome.

Looks like a fun day! We're proud of Jordan!

Jenn said...

Congrats to Jordan! He does look very dapper in his suit. I remember getting my scriptures and it was a pretty big deal for me too. Love the orange in the kitchen!