Cruises are wonderful. You don't clean and you don't cook.
They make all these delicious things- things you would never make at home. All so lovely.

Thai Spring Rolls- with Peanut butter Sauce

Eggs Benedict. Love the Olives.

Lobster, Crab, and Shrimp Quiche with Hot Chili Mayo.

Beef Tenderlion and Potatoes

Who could go to Fisherman's Wharf without San Fransisco Clam Chowder in a Sourdough Bowl with fresh Calimari?

Mmmm Surf and turf.

The Love Boat Brownie and Chocolate Mousse

Three tiny desserts on one plate. I saved the chocolate one for last- only to taste coffee- and could not eat the rest.

A Thanksgiving Feast with Tom Turkey, Dressing, and Cornbread.

Chocolate Cheesecake-mmm

Baked Alaska. I did not order it, but Mom's was pretty enough to photograph.
I forgot my camera some of the nights. Like Lobster night. The gorgeous New York Cheesecake. My favorite breakfast of the trip with Vanilla Oatmeal, Almonds, Raisins, and Nutmeg, The yummy French Onion Soup, and the yucky Passion-fruit Souffle. Ah well. Next time.
6 comments:
What is Baked Alaska?
the food looked yummy!!!
Um, the olive placement on the eggs benedict was very unfortunate. Looked like boobies.
How awesome to be waited on. If it weren't for all the seafood, I would say it all looked yummy. : )
Food looks great... my only thought... were you still hungry when you were done? Could you order more? Yeah I know I am a pig... I woulda found the Sushi bar and parked there all day.
LOL LOre- we could have as many courses as we wanted. and all the yummy bread in the world!
How about next time you take me on the cruise? I want to try all the yummy food. The spring rolls look super good and the desserts and the oatmeal sounds super yummy.
Post a Comment