San Fransisco, California
The weather was so gorgeous and perfect- but as we were getting ready to depart- the fog rolled eerily in and the ship proceeded to blow the fog horn through the night! Look at the difference in my Alcatraz Pictures! 







This is one beautiful city. I was up early when we came into the bay. I was just spellbound by the lights and the Golden Gate Bridge. We did not plan anything specific since we had such little time- but we enjoyed ourselves a great deal! We walked along Fisherman's Wharf where the people are so interesting. 
This lady was just dead to the world asleep. Made me chuckle. Oh! Speaking of smells...the sea lions! 



Holy cow! the population of them has grown so much since I was there last! The smell horribly- but they are so fascinating to watch! They just bark at each other and sleep- what a life!!! 
Trolley Cars are a must! So cute.
Talk about cheap decoration. These are empty 7-Up bottles. 

Beautiful pictures of the harbor- oh how it smelled like fresh ocean water!
There is this guy who sits on the Wharf all the time behind a branch. He scares people all day long. Let me tell you- he got me! I jumped out of my skin!!!

We found these old Nickelodeon machines where we spent a bit- having a goofy time!
The pictures in here were fabulous!
Mom had her fortune told!
We saw these strange men dancing to Micheal Jackson music- who did not want me to take a free picture, but my thought was- um.. I am in America, and you are dancing in a public place...deal with it!
Nobb Hill
Los Angeles, California
The port was right in the heart of Port Angeles. The huge ships are quite interesting to see. LOADED with cargo containers...I assume they leave empty and come back filled with garbage from China. (Yah we all see that flawed system!)
There was an old Battle ship from WWII. 
As we are leaving to the Mexican Riviera!...or so we thought!
Los Angeles, California
4 comments:
Beautimus!
Great pictures! love the sleeping lady and the MJ man!
Love the pics! Especially the sea lions. That is about the only thing I remember from a trip to that area when I was a kid. The fog is cool~
What neat pictures! Feels almost like we were there with you......well at least as close as I'd want to be with you on a cruise ship. : )
Post a Comment