07 November, 2008

on my mind.

Yah- so not posting for a long time has actually not been long at all. Trying to work stuff out with no one at home to occupy my time- makes for fast and furious thoughts and actions!
So much going on in my head- so beware of word vomit.


Sometimes I feel like I can't say the exact thing on my mind because people are so fantastic and judge you. Usually its by people who claim to love you.

When you write, and the audience is not there to hear your tone , or the look on your face- you may offend the one you did not mean to, or the one who is temporarily on the icky list- is oblivious to the point you are trying to make.

Screaming helps. Usually.

Pretending everything is super fabulous is enough to get you through a few days- not forever.

I miss some friends. Chrys, PE, Zim, Irie, A, the Aussie Surfers, and mostly Rachel and Melissa. I miss the real conversation, the funny jokes, and the sincerity of everything.
Thank goodness for Melissa.
I can tell her ANYTHING. My life is so plain and lacking of sorted details- but to tell her "WyN! I am struggling! " followed by unconditional love, jokes, and insite! Thanks WynelLa!

I try. Really I do.

New friends. Wow! Thank goodness for those! A call, a sit on the couch, an e-mail, even a missed visit. I might not make it without them. Thank you thank you thank you. A game of family feud does a bit to brighten the psyche.

My goodness- I hate this horrible cheap carpet! I can practically see the carpet pad! Don't look! Just avert your eyes!

A mother in law who has tried as hard as I have to build a relationship that seemed unlikely. The gratefulness I feel is beyond words. Love. Maybe that's good enough a word.

Too many thoughts in my mind- gets jumble-y up there sometimes.

Kira's sad face. The agony in her eyes! Wait until she comes home and see that I found her bike! When I tell her that it was NOT stolen, but left my her big sister. The LOOK on her face! I can't wait!

David is super uber fantastico! I must be terribly annoying to him. He sooo gets me. but then doesn't sometimes. Those times its because I am a girl- and he did not get
the secret code book.
Someone should loan it to him!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogger: Cheaper than therapy.

Brandi said...

I completly understand.. I think we need to go to Ikea and out for dinner again.

~Jordyn said...

I understand wanting to write down your word vomit. If I wrote down even half the stuff I wanted to I would have no friends because the way I see it most people just jump in and judge instead of being supportive and friendly or maybe even just excepting that people actually might have a different view on life than they do.

Anyway I'm here if you need to rant. :)

stephschmidt said...

I've missed you lately.... Where have you been? Know that I'm still thinking about you.... I wish I could have seen Kira's face when she saw the bike :)

Mary Ann said...

Ok- that is it! I am coming over everyday! Then you won't be able to get me out of your house! ha ha ha
on a more serious note, I think that we sometimes get too caught up in our own lives to think about all the people we love who we could go and talk to. or maybe it is just me. Call me or come over! I am never really doing anything. that sounds bad, but you know what I mean!