Beautiful
Friend
Responsible
Carefree
Laughable
Enthusiastic
Articulate
"Wuuulll"
"Say no to drugs! and YES to Tacos!"
Loving
Insane
Hysterics
"What do I have to do to go???"
Fantastic
Fashion police
13 year old- how in the world did she get to be a teen ager can't imagine our lives without her NICOLE
4 comments:
She is beautiful and everything else on the list! Happy Birthday!!
Well- as Nicole put it- her birthday was the worst one of her life. Right after school she found our her friend is moving to GV this week. She cried and was hard to console- her two closest friends moving away within 3 months. She was just heart broken. I tried my best- I had even made Sloppy Joes! Her most favorite thing to eat in the entire world! So sad.
The only bright side was that Chloe will be here next week. She asked if she could come this week. Sorry Babe- Chloe does have her own life in Missouri! What a rotten thing to find out on your birthday! But hey! She is a teenager- there is never any lacking in drama around here!
Oh, that is sad! I saw her when I was walking home from school with Jonah and she must not have known yet. Friends moving at that age is unbearable. I remember. It is still pretty hard for me now, at my age, to move away from best friends. :(
Happy (late) Birthday, Nicole! That's so sad she had the worst birthday of her life! But I agree, losing best friends at that age is so hard! Everything in general at that age is hard, if you ask me. She is beautiful and kind and funny and everything else you listed....
Post a Comment