
I have felt so terribly grumpy its not even funny. Being sick is so awful! I am a miserable wreck. I was SO excited for Thanksgiving here- I had planned all this stuff and when it was time? I made a few things and then went to bed- until my sister woke me up and told me dinner was almost ready. She made most everything! Such a bummer- then I went to bed at 7 while everyone else stayed and watched a movie. I am a fantastic hostess eh?
When I am better maybe I can continue on the many blessings I have- or hey- lets just pretend I already told you how wonderful my husband and kids are and leave it at that.
2 comments:
I am so sorry you were sick! You have a wonderful sister! Let me know if you need any thing! Get well Soon!!!
So you still feel like crap? Man, that is the worst. I know how grateful you are and you actually have mentioned how great your fam is before, so you are off the hook. Do you need anything???
Post a Comment