For head colds. I am feeling quite horrible. I want to crawl in a hole and die right now. What a icky time to feel like this! (Insert whine and complain here: ) (Wait not done yet- Add MORE)As a funny aside- yesterday we took some pictures of Michelle's kids- we laughed and laughed at her "dirty rotten baby" who would NOT have any of it. Some of the things he did were so comical all 6 of us laughed while he bawled. Here are a few of the funniest:
There are so many more funny ones- but I feel like meh and am done now.
7 comments:
He's a stinker but OH SO CUTE!!!
not to sound to cliche! but you need to be thankful for the bad times. This last couple of years I've really seen ups and downs, The day I got the mini Cooper on the way home I was like this is just too good to be true! I like my job I got paid very well and on top I get a Mini! I basked in the moment for a long time and I knew that this was a high note, and I knew that one day we would have trials again. right now is definitely not Dark times, but things could be a little easier. I've made a point to remember the good times and know that as long as we are trying to do better and be better things will get better. so sorry to go against you Honey but I'm grateful for the bad times. a do have sympathy for the sick and I'm sure you'll be well pampered!
I am sorry your sick! let me know if you need anything.
I love Dave's comment!
and darling kiddies!!!
Oh PS I for one am very Thankful you moved in by me!!
dang you DAve- You always supposed to agree with me? Who let you out of your box anyway???
It's kinda fun to see the baby in action. Those shots are quite comical. I am sorry you don't feel good. If I can help let me know!
You have the worst timing with getting sick! I hope you're doing better; let me know if you need anything! (And I love Dave's comment and your reply to it :) )
Post a Comment