In fact- you have been waiting with baited breath for the next time I posted. Its hard- so much pressure to be the main source of entertainment IN YOUR LIFE... but- alas I am only a simple gal- only me and my keyboard. Wow- there i go again- getting side tracked! Rain, races, and MRIs. Thats where I was headed. Must stay focused.
We had friends come stay with us this past weekend. We enjoyed ourselves. Its nice that we have friends who make time for our friendship when we all can. Thanks Doug and Michelle.
We had to drive North to see Hollee run in her second 5K. She has been working really hard- and she wanted more of her family to see her. On the way- the big crazy storms that hit Northern Utah rolled in. It was crazy and amazing- we were in gorgeous blue skies- then the storm
Then we saw Hollee run. Her best time before this run was 41 minutes for a 5K. She also was running in the heat of the day- but her run this time? Well- See for your self!
Great job Hollee! I have been trying to convince my family to do 5Ks together- Dave and nicole have been on board but the other 2- not yet. Maybe someday!
I took some pictures during the race. Jessica and her kids were all at home sleeping still. :( so I missed pictures of them.
Sunday night began a downward spiral. Dave has had back pain for years! He just deals with it because he is not a pill popper type and the horror stories of back surgery is enough to scare the life out of anyone! But by Monday morning- Dave could not even move. If know him at all- he is so not a complainer- so if he does complain- you know its BAD! So we found an anti-surgery back doctor. Then off to x-ray, MRI, and scheduled for physical therapy. today he goes back in to discuss what the MRI showed- but was quite sure he has crushed discs from his many antics as a teen lol. Poor Dave.
Now- see. The title has not lived up to the post- I am more boring than a snail- trying and trying to climb up the side of a house where 2 young girls and moving it back to the bottom as they roar with laughter. Creeping creeping creeping and NEVER getting anywhere. We are as boring as watching the pot- on the stove to come to a boil- where the flighty mother has not even turned on the burner, or an inmate at the county jail who has nothing to do except watch the WWE or read a Louie La'More book. (Totally would have to be the book!) So sorry to disappoint.
4 comments:
GO Hollee!!!! That's my girl! The pictures are great, thanks for taking them. I have to say those four boys all standing together are just too cute for words! Sorry to hear about Dave's back, call me when you hear the results.
Gabrielle, I think you're so funny! You make me laugh :) I loved the storm the other night, too - awesome! I'm so sorry about Dave's back. I hope the anti-surgery dr figures something out!
You so don't disappoint! Good job to Hollee. It is fun to see pics of Michelle's kids and of Samantha.
Hey...I'm worried for david...will he be alright? Just one worried mother...love MOM S.
Post a Comment