Supercilious - sneering, snide
Want to know who I think of when I see this word??? Think of Severus Snape. His jeering, sneering, look- every time he taunts Harry. Can you just see it???
I want to share more of the crazy words I like- I have posted a few- Its now time to make it a weekly addition to the blog. I love words!!!!
5 comments:
a man a plan a canal panama
phlosyposynehilapilafacation.
Those are some of my favs.
Hope I didnt steel one from you.
LOL already had phlosyposynehilapilafacation. We are not at all like Dad are we?
Hi, I got your email. I tried to call the 317 # but couldn't get through. At least I can somewhat keep tabs by reading your blog. We just got internet about 3 days ago, phone too. It was still plugged in at the house in SS so I have a million messages that I don't even want to start listening to. Call me, I'm home and if I run fast I can usually get to it in time. 407-4453, same as before. Love ya. I see you quit, I am SO happy to hear it. I hope Dave is ok too. I did a 5K last sat. too. I'm glad to see Hollee likes it. Running is in YOUR genes not mine, I hate it but try to force myself to do it anyway.
I like Snape, I think I am the only one but come on the hair! Just needs a good wash. I am a sucker for long nice hair!
Cute new family picture. Only next time, get yourself in there! Derrick always tells me that if I ever get abducted by aliens (or in other words, die), then my kids will never believe that I really existed because I'm never ever in any of the pictures! I'm working on that! kelli
Post a Comment