skip to main |
skip to sidebar
No more teachers no more books...
Remember when you were a child, and the focal point of your life was the last day of school? ALL year, you would look forward for that warm day, near the first of June, when you left the halls of your school for an entire summer. Shorts, swimming, flip-flops, PBJ's on the fly, sleepovers, camp trips, staying up late, bikes, skates, tents, pools, sleep- all of it- It consumed the whole last month of school. Gave us purpose. Now we are grown-ups. Summer vacation is called Friday. We look froward to it all week. Warm? Who cares! Sleep, books, PJ's all day, NOT eating on the fly, movies, popcorn, relaxation. Gives us purpose.Today is a very welcomed Friday! It has been a long week. Nothing serious, no problems- Waking up at 3:20 wears a girl out, and all I can do is cheer FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!! YaY Weekend!
2 comments:
I couldn't agree more. Only sometimes I wish that the kids could still go to school over the weekend. That would be really relaxing! Boy, I think I should be receiving that 'mother of the year' award any moment now! Have a great weekend, and a happy Easter.
Cute post! Brought me back to when I was a kid! I LIVE for the weekends! And it's fun that it's Easter weekend too! :)
Post a Comment