06 March, 2008

Everyone except Mark & Timm...for a good reason!

This weekend we spent time with family, and took sooo many pictures, I have 74 that I can't post. But I wanted to post one of everyone. This is a picture of my beautiful sisters.Sam and her mommy after her blessing. She smiles so cute. I think she looks a lot like Mark.
Jack LOVES Samantha. He is a mighty cute muffin himself!
Nicole, Hollee, and Alison. James with his usual monster look!







Some one who does not know how to strike a pose. (and someone should tell her to do a root touch up! Maybe she will see this!)
and...someone who does!
BRaxton- who always have the sweetest smile.










Kira, Andrew, and Eli playing with toys.





Last...who would be sneaking off with a wallet?!



No pictures of Mark were taken. EXCEPT one which he would kill me if I posted it! Timm on the other hand would love for me to post the ones Dave took of him, however I love you all and know you do not want to see close ups of his belly.

You are welcome.

2 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Looks like fun! And I like your picture. kelli

sharpest family said...

Gabrielle, these pictures make me so happy and so sad at the same time. Seeing how big everyone is and seeing kids I haven't even met before makes me realize that I haven't seen you for a looonnnngggg time. So sad!! You look absolutely stunning, gorgeous, fantastic, beautiful, lovely, sexy, and PERFECT! Seriously you look so good, I love that picture of you, I'm so glad that you posted it.
Your sisters have changed a lot since I've seen them. They all look fabulous as well. I always knew Nicole would be tall, thin and beautiful. She's lovely. Good luck with her, you'll need it. :) Maybe she'll be really smart and just stay AWAY from boys until she's thirty-something! Good girl. Love ya, Bonnie