We loved the snuggly robes after a shower. Oh! the shower! The water pressure is sooo nice. Dave was able to sleep 7-8 hours a night! You know he does not do that right? You know he sleeps 4-5 hours. No matter what I do or say, he is too much of a busy body to relax. I feel bad for him, but he seems to think sleeping is a big waste of time. I, on the other hand, do not!
Mom and Rex loved getting used to ship life.
Early morning deck time.
We found that the children only hottub was filled most of the time...unless we got up early to have a swim! No problemo! Juliet wanted in SOOO bad!
Lorelei filling the suit with bubbles.
Nicole ran and got a bathing suit for her- so she could finally play! She screamed like a cra cray person when we had to get out. "I wan Wimming! I wan Wimming!!!"
On the Tender to Catalina.
Cute cute sea lion!
Cool Barnacles on the pier.
My baby and me.
Dave's iPhone slipped and fell. He was a sad boy!
Its always beautiful on Catalina.
Kira
Nicole
Hollee
Juliet- look at mommy!
Better.
Jack
This was his pose when I told him that Aunt B needed to take his photo.
Andrew
My Jordan
Eli
Lorelei
Alison
Sam Q.
Myles. He was growling at me.
Michelle
Poppy always had a grandkid on him.
Except when I shoo them away.
Timm
David
Me
Mom
A guy pulled out a hammock to read just as I finished my photos. What a life!
New Glasses!
Going back for a nap!
Dress up night.
On the way to dinner!
This boy's suit was adorable!!!
Sam Q.
about to dine.
Then a little Schnauzer was left on my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment