13 March, 2013

March 4, 2013

I have many many words about the trip to Long Beach.  Lets leave it at this look.  Ok?
We are finally in line to show citizenship and things at the ship.  It was a long trip and really, REALLY, we were all way more excited than this picture shows.  We were super excited!
Juliet was the hit of the ship- I mean it, it started in line.  Everyone loved her!!! 

The Gehretts were super super antsy to see the ship!!!

First view!!!
YAY!!!   On the way!!!
We were starving- which works out on a ship...all the day long there is food!!!!
Notice our GRAY MATTERS! Shirts?   I made them with the help of my dear firend Jackie.  She donated all the shirts.  She wanted us to have something special from her!


I love how our room was cleaned several times a day.  Having your bed turned down with mints was super fun.  I enjoyed feeling a little pampered.

No comments: