30 June, 2010

Runners!

Dave and Jordan ran their first 5ks. Dave has been running for about 4 weeks, and Jordan decided to run with his dad 2 practices before! (figures right?) Our awesome friend Bryan ran the 10k. But he is crazy like that, he likes 1/2s and has done a full marathon!
I was super excited and proud of them! They did awesome! So glad we went! I wouldn't miss the next one for the world. and if things go as planned, maybe I will be doing one with him next summer...well WITH his is not the right word....far far behind him would be more accurate! Stuck in the pack at race start. (see him??) Dave rounding the corner for the finish. His stride is crazy long! Finishing up- official time 27:19 Jordan almost home! Official time: 27: 29 Bryan home- Under an hour!

2 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Way to go Dave and Jordan! Looks like great fun and a great memory!

My name is Michelle. said...

Way to go boys!