28 June, 2010
Oh wow- So nervous! I found out Thursday that I am indeed pregnant again. It kinda a funny story... I cried the entire day- missing my angel babies- and wondering if I would ever have a wee one again. Then boom! A positive pregnancy test! Can you imagine my shock??? I am so TERRIFIED that we will lose this baby too- if I would be able to survive that. I called the doctor- and I and taking a hormone called progesterone. It wears me right out! I seriously can barely hold up my head after I take it!!! Ahhhh!!!! Oh! My awesome insurance company who only covered $20 dollars of it- I was left with the 156.99 Portion. Lucky me- but SO SO SO SO SO worth it! Must be brave and trust my Father in Heaven to keep it nice and secure in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment