Wednesday I ran all over trying to take care of this that and the other. Not to mention a whole ton of cleaning! I also watched a movie with my friend!
Thursday again- cleaned all day. I think the house has recovered from its working mom state. Its nice to have the closets cleaned out again and the laundry all piled all over in states of washed, folded, and ready to wash. Then off to a great Relief Society BBQ. We had a blast.
Friday we had the spray in insulation guys come, Dave's dad come, and I took the girls to Lagoon. It rained and froze us to death- but we had a fun time! Kira loved having Aspyn there. We alway go on all the adult ride- because we are all tall enough- so having Aspyn there, I let them spend most of thier time at the kiddie land. They loved it. I came home with 30 minutes to spare for a girls night/ baby shower at my house. It was a small affair- but we had a great time. I sure love spinach artichoke dip. mmmmmm. During the party- Dave and his dad built us our 5th bedroom! Wooooo!
Saturday was my amazing husband's birthday. I just adore him. I slowly cleaned the house from the night before, bought him the only present I could afford- (A birthday candy bar!) and got ready for his Dinner Party. It too was a blast! We had ribs- with my first ever Dry rub, Dutch oven taters and vegis, homemade mac -n- cheese, and yummy lemon cake.
1 comment:
wow...dave needs to bring his dad over and do our playroom...that would be awesome!!!
Post a Comment