30 March, 2010

Sweating the little stuff ok..just annoyed by it.

Oh it just figures. I have this dumb head cold and its spring break! I guess its better than working all stuffy like. I do have time off to recover. I guess if that is the bright side. I don't have a car to go anywhere anyway. No car. I am about done with that too. But I am almost done paying my medical deductible for the year- so then I can start looking seriously. (that is another irritation, Paying the deductible- where now I am not pregnant any more and probably won't go the doctor again at all this year. I could be buying a car! Stoopid car- living in Las Vegas.) My house is slowly getting cleaner- I had planned to have it all sparkly yesterday, but this head cold makes me so stuffy- I don't have the drive- I still have stuff to do today! (Oh on the bright side tho- I have enjoyed using my steam shot and cleaning the baseboards and toilet rings to perfection without the old toothbrush! Woo hoo Spring cleaning toy!)

All these little things that sit here and nag at me. Seem like they could just over power me, and send me screaming from the house. I am at these times reminded of my fantastic blessings. I am so very grateful for my amazing hubby and beautiful children. My talents. Oh oh oh! I finished my first sewing project- that I REALLY did by my self! I actually kind of like it- and am starting on something new next week. Who knew I could sew??? So yay having a talent!(These are things I started for the baby we lost in January. This time I decided to finish them anyway and keep them...until I have a need to give them away.)
I can't get bent out of shape over these little things. I will just spiral if I do. Our family is still pretty sad about losing our babies. We are kinda lost as to what to do about it. Nicole keeps hearing a little boy in the house, and I dream about his little face all the time. I just can't keep thinking about it tho! Its too darn hard! UGH!

I really just wanna get over this cold and steam shot the life out of my house! what a fun way to clean! Albeit a bit noisy!

3 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

The blankets are darling, you did a Great job!!!

kelli said...

Cute blankets. I love other peoples talents. Sometimes I wish they were my own.
Happy spring break!

Me and the Boys! said...

I love the blankets, the rag one turned out so cute!!!!