
Or if you ask my kids- a Mom-ster.
Yep you heard it here folks. My kids think I am the Mom-ster. I am the one who Never does ANYTHING for them, Never Lets them do what they want, and ALWAYS gives them chores. I also am the Meanest Mom (ster) in the whole world.
Guess what? I am ok with that. I really am.
The funniest thing about it is that when I do not have a job, my kids think I am nicer. Wow! Could that be because while they are off getting educated I am at home cooking and cleaing and running errands so that they do not have to hardly help at all??? Or is it because I have a little alone time to read each day, so Mom can seem like the paragon of cheeriness? OR- could it be that I do not have to get them up so early so we can ALL be out of the house by 7:50? Not to mention the Hurry and eat a piece of toast!! They get when I am having to leave with them as opposed to the nice homemade breakfast to when I am not? Nope that could not be it.
On the other hand... When I have a job the kids get to go to the movies sometimes, order pizza, and get new things from time to time. But I never get them anything remember?
Little trolls. How lucky are they that their Mom (sters)'s job only consists of when they leave the house for school and is home when they get off...I have the SAME days off from work as they have from school...That was not planned or anything was it???
Boy- what a bunch of goofballs. Seriously.
Well- gonna try to play catch up and get the last few weeks of things posted tomorrow- i have all of our vacation pictures to put up too- I have been so busy I have had NO time!!! but Spring break starts tomorrow- and I could not be happier with some catch up time! I sure hope my steamer comes soon- so i can steam the life out of my bathrooms as the Mom-ster makes everyone spring clean!
1 comment:
I'm just glad Maddy doesn't know how to say Momster yet, because I know she thinks it!
Post a Comment