which is comical to me- because I usually read her blog for laughs, giggles, and inspiration! But WHEW! Did she threw the most amazing party the other night! We had our book club anniversary party- where she went ALL out and threw the most delightful dinner party! Jenn is a wonderful person inside out, and I am lucky to call her a friend.
Delicious Cranberry orange cider
Jenn's attention to detail.
MY seat, with my mint truffle in the pretty little box!
MY place card
The Book club peeps!.
As part of the blog award- Jenn requested the answers to these questions.
1. Where is your cell phone? ummm at the cell phone store.
2. Your hair? wild
3. Your mother? is strange
4. Your father? goofy
5. Your favorite food? sushi
6. Your dream last night? one that involved Dave undoing my seatbelt and swerving in hopes I flew out of the car. I know- Its weird.
7. Your favorite drink? yummy pomegranate mocktails at Jenn's
8. Your dream/goal? See Europe and The Van Gogh Museum
9. What room are you in? Family room
10. Your hobby? um... oh! Reading
11. Your fear? losing people I love
12. Where do you want to be in six years? The beach
13. Where were you last night? At The Breezers
14. Something you aren’t? Rich
15. Muffins? ok?
16. Wish list item? A bedroom set
17. Where did you grow up? Where ever my Daddy's job took us
18. Last thing you did? Threw a party!
19. What are you wearing? My dress from church and red slippers
20. TV? Hulu.com baby!
21. Your pets? Bauer
22. Your friends? are beautiful people
23. Your life? is sweet
24. Your mood? tired!
25. Missing someone? yep. I miss him.
26. Vehicle? LOL my piece of junk van.
27. Something you’re not wearing? contacts
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? My sister's just left...when do you think???
31. When was the last time you cried? Ew. Too recently
32. Your best friend? David
33. One place that you go over and over? The ocean
34. One person who e-mails me regularly? Lorelei
35. Favorite place to eat? hmmm. Maryann's and Roosters
4 comments:
This post just made my life complete! I think I can die a happy woman. :) Seriously it was the best. Thanks for my ode, and now I know another person that is in love with a restaurant named roosters (is it a chain, or do you know about the one in provo as well?)
Looks fun! Did you see that I left MORE of my dishes at your house this time? I left the cake pan, the 8 quart pot, and a sippy cup. I need all three of those items for Samantha's birthday party... dang!
aww you called us the Breezers! Book Club was so much fun! I loved reading your award quiz!
I love your little quiz and what a fun gourmet dinner! jealous that I left before that went down.
You are sweet. and you are welcome to eat at my house anytime you want :)
Post a Comment