That's not really what I wanted to talk about. sheesh! We had a fun fun birthday party/Father's day BBQ last night! Kira needed a birthday party! Sadly only one friend came, but Kira was happy anyway, and a few cousins! She was able to do her thing, and enjoy herself! Kira helped me make The most delicious cupcakes! Mare had brought me some on a particularly hard day this spring, and they were so wonderful I had to make them again! (I did not take these pictures! I totally stole this from Mare's blog, but my battery was dead! The recipe is also at that link!) I think they were a hit!
Dave's Dad ended up not being able to come, so it was just a Father's day BBQ for Dave, My Daddy, and Alex. Mmmm Bratwurst. I love Them all anyway. Happy Father's Day! I am just so fortunate to have such great Dads. For me, my chilren, and my grandchildren. My neices and nephews have some pretty good Dads too.
David has been painting! (You know I hate my brown walls right?) The stairwell, and halways are getting thier turn! Ceilings too- We may have it done by the close of 2009. Kira has her tip half done now too! YAY!
Yah this is all kinda rambly- but I am so tired, and worn out, I can barely think, and
I think my stomach may just turn on me at anysecond. Dealing with disappointment is part of life right?
4 comments:
oh oh oh.....you have nothing but complete sympathy from me! Hang in there! I have a friend who went through almost her whole pregnancy like that before her doc gave her a prescription that made all the difference in the world. Mine went away after about five months though. Just remember, it's all worth it, right?
I hope you feel better soon! That's how I felt with Madeline, plus major vomiting everyday. No fun. I'll send perfect pregnancy thoughts your way!
I hope you feel better soon. I am always so tired during the first part of pregnancy.
Yay! you made yummy cupcakes!!!
I feel so sorry for you and all your tiredness and ickyness. Hopefully this part will fly by and then I will be able to come and see you and your cute baby.
LoveS!
Post a Comment