Poor Kira. She turned 8 yesterday. She had a really fun day actually- but what she wanted most of all did not happen! After she woke up- she came in and told me what she wanted for the day. TO Go to the shoe store to look for shoes, the store to get some headbands and lip gloss, play with friends, homemade Mac and cheese, and cold stone with "just you and Daddy!" (We are having cake at her party on Sat.) So I did my best- we shopped. We played with friends. We made Mac and Cheese. Then waited waited waited for Daddy to get home from school. Then waited more. He was going to leave the 4 hour class early, but was told soon after arrival there would be a quiz at the end of the lesson...So when he arrived home at 9:47, Kira was sad. TONIGHT we will get her Ice Cream!
We love our Kira. She is a wonderful loving little girl who HAS TO HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP! (Hmmmm I wonder where she get THAT from???) She is the little mother hen to everyone in the house- while maintaining the perfect baby of the family image. She loves to flip her pretty blonde hair around. (I NEVER thought she would STILL have blonde hair!!!) And she likes to look her best. She has a sweet spirit that is mindful of those around her who have a special need- and would care for any injured bird around. Kira is really a wonderful daughter- and I love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Kira! We are so excited to come and see you get baptized! That means that your birthday will last like 2 weeks! How cool is that?
Happy Happy Birthday, Kira! I'm glad she had a fun day and got almost everything she wanted :)
Hey Kira, what did you buy with your birthday money from us...I hope it was a pile of gum just to torment your mother. hehe, Grandma S.
Post a Comment