Looks like a coded message to your husband.
nah- he knows and wants to paint too- just not the best time. I just wish it was. lol
I know I want to paint too.I wish we had the money and time to redecorate. it's mostly the money part that's the problem for us.
my bedroom wall is half painted, as it has been for over a month. i should probably get busy, hu?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like a coded message to your husband.
nah- he knows and wants to paint too- just not the best time. I just wish it was. lol
I know I want to paint too.I wish we had the money and time to redecorate. it's mostly the money part that's the problem for us.
my bedroom wall is half painted, as it has been for over a month. i should probably get busy, hu?
Post a Comment