Bunches of things happened this weekend, but I and kinda cranky and not in the mood to write- but when you read a journal, its annoying when piles of time goes by and you have no idea what happened.
- Enrichment night was a hoot- I sure hate crafts. I should NOT attempt that with serious thoughts- only for fun.
- Jazz game Friday was really fun! We really did enjoy our selves and our kids can't wait to go again.
- Had a great time having lunch and watching Saturday conference at Bonnie and Aaron's house. Her round belly is adorable, and her 4 girlers are sweet as pie.
- Made homemade pizzas with my sister yesterday between conference sessions. It was yummy- and I need to go clean the kitchen now.
- My two favorite talks were the 3rd one on Sat. morning- I can't remember who it was, and Elder Hollands talk yesterday.
Ok- Good enough.
4 comments:
I am glad you came to enrichment. crafts are not for every one but it is sure fun to get together with the ladies and just talk. I think that is one of the reasons we have enrichment!
I didn't know Bonnie was expecting again. At least i assume that's why her belly is round! Is it another girl?
sounds like a fun weekend.
Nope #5 is finally a baby boy. All of her 5 kids are younger than Kira. I would be SO tired!
Ha Ha! Bonnie is MOM!
Post a Comment