He has walked around for the last 2 or so months- moving his neck so gingerly. Our children are afraid to throw their arms around his neck. He is asking me to check blind spots for him, and winces from time to time. Thinking of the images of the CTs and MRIs make me shudder. The years and years of pain- and finally he has found relief and a way to make his neck stronger.
The people yesterday who slammed into my husband- setting him back 2 months. MAKES ME CRAZY!!! I would love to knock on their door with the list of things Dave wants to do but can't right now. He is not a complainer- and will attempt his list- but ends up coming up after a way too soon. He has several flashing light projects to make circuit boards for-(and Halloween is approaching FAST!!!) that still lie in wait- bent over a a soldering iron is not on his list of fun right now.
Blood Boiling. Alarm Bells. This is just his neck- what about people who kill people while they chat away on the phone. New cars all come with bluetooth- and to buy your own its $100 dollars! Drives me crazy!
- Nicole and Dave
- Braxton, Igor, and Nicole
- Peyton
- Nicole, Bauer, and Dave
- James, Aspyn, and Jessica
- James, Jessica, Braxton, and Kira
- Jordan, Braxton, and Kira

On a lighter much happier note- Ward party tomorrow night!!!! Photo booth going well- So excited! Can't wait for the big debut. Here are some funny pictures we took this weekend of some trial runs. I am moving the bench up so they can be closer up. After the party I will post some of the "Photo Strips" of people in the ward. I bet there will be HYSTERICAL ones!!! So excited- this will be one of our free events so chattering about our booth will start- we will also be doing a few others- I need to find a wedding reception to do for free.... Will talk more on that later.






4 comments:
You are kidding! That is so incredibly frustrating! I'm so sorry for Dave, but I'm glad it wasn't worse. I get so irritated with people on their phones in cars.... Grrrrrr.... Your photo booth looks awesome - can't wait to see it. But not sure I'll venture inside, because you KNOW my picture will be one of the "hysterical" ones that end up on your blog :) Oh, and btw, that meal you posted a couple posts ago looks so delicious... looks like it would go really really well with homemade bread... :)
A reason for me to be grateful that using the cell phone while driving is against the law here, not that it stops everyone and I admit sometimes I answer and try to pull over.
Photo booth looks fun I am excited to see the fun pics.
That got my blood boiling reading your post. Last night I got a call from a guy that works for me. He was sideswiped by a girl from CO that crossed 4 lanes on her celly oblivious to everyone around her. I'm sorry to here you have been victimized again by the proof that Darwin was right.
LOL you and Dave should talk- he is always rooting for the idiots to prove him right!!
Post a Comment