On other topics- as an answer to prayers- a small little miracle. My job gave us EXTRA money as you all know. I have prayed and continue to pray- that when we need extra- opprotunities will arrive. You guessed it- extra was needed- and a way was provided! We worked like dogs this weekend (NOT my favorite way to listen to conference! Thank fully- it was fantastic!) doing repairs and cleaning for a rental property of Mom and Rex's. But it is now rent ready- and we are DEAD TIRED!!! There are a few lessons learned. I did not need most of these- but leassons for all the cyber lurkers.
- Renters suck - I never want to rent my home out. Ever- Remind me when we want to move. SELL this- not rent it!
- You can only eat so much yogurt. This single woman had more yogurt in the fridge than I buy in a year! (yes all expired!)
- Tile for the win- Carpet For the lose.
- 12 dogs. No you do not need 12 dogs.
- 12 dogs. No you don't even WANT 12 dogs.
- 12 dogs. If you have 12 dogs you get evicted. Duh.
- 12 dogs. You can't control them. They get loose and kill the USU sheep next door.
- 12 dogs. USU fines you. Refer to not needing/wanting 12 dogs.
- You can never buy too much bleach.
- A new Temple in Kansas City area! YAY Shelly!!!
- In laws who show up with lunch in the midst of cleaning- Priceless!
- Self cleaning ovens are fantastic! (oh man you should have seen this oven!!!)
- Young Ward had a ridiculous amount of mosquitos.
- Must reread Elder Cooks talk- I LOVED it!
- Nicole wants to climb to Ensign peak now. (the young womans president can be an influence in more ways than one! :D)
- Did I mention bleach?
- Every boy need a Nerf Machine gun! (The vulcan)
- Families are forever- and forever coming through for you!
- You can talk about, work on, or hold presents right in front of Dad's and they rem
ain blissfully clueless!
- 12 dogs. gross. beastky. callous. cloddish. crude. egregious. foul. impure. indecent. obscene. offensive. outrageous. rank. repulsive. rude. scurrilous. sleazy. swinish. uncouth. unrefined. gross. 12 dogs.
4 comments:
So 12 dogs is a bad thing then? I guess we will stop at 11 that seems like the right number to me! hehe Sorry but in my little book 1 dog is too many and many people feel that way about spiders! Wow killing sheep that is a tad scary. Makes me wonder what this renter was like? So to sum up.... never rent your home and 12 dogs leads to killing sheep! Sorry I have The Cure song running through my head now! haha guess what one! sorry lack of sleep I am just babbling.
Ewwwwwww, I am in no way jealous. However we also just evicted renters and are left to clean up their disgustingness. The house is totally unrecognizable. People are such pieces of crap sometimes! Gross.
Wow! What a way to spend your weekend!! But, you were serving! 12 dogs really do suck!! They must be crazy!
bleach it is a friend! wow on the weekend! yeah for the blessings! yuck for the 12 dogs!
Post a Comment