My Job is either really dead or we are swamped, and believe it or not I really like the swamped times better, I'm a work full bore or not at all kinda guy, so to show up for 2 hours of work (in an 8 hour day), makes for a long long day.
I was having one of these long days, thinking how bad I had it when I looked out the window into the park next to our office. what I saw made me realize that things could be a lot worse! I couldn't get a good shot through the trees,and i never could read what the "yellow guys" had written on them. the only thing I could come up with was "cheerios". Those poor people, not only did they have to wear those suits they made them run around too. The only job more cruel is the guy who has to hold the Little Caesars sign in the blistering heat! I might start a boycott! does that really sell pizza? ok I'm done!

I was having one of these long days, thinking how bad I had it when I looked out the window into the park next to our office. what I saw made me realize that things could be a lot worse! I couldn't get a good shot through the trees,and i never could read what the "yellow guys" had written on them. the only thing I could come up with was "cheerios". Those poor people, not only did they have to wear those suits they made them run around too. The only job more cruel is the guy who has to hold the Little Caesars sign in the blistering heat! I might start a boycott! does that really sell pizza? ok I'm done!
5 comments:
Hey, don't do away with the sign-holding citizens! They sure make a boring drive a bit more interesting :)
Nothing makes me madder than to see those poor people dressed in monkey costumes, or like a giant burrito standing on the corner holding a sign. I've asked myself many times...does that really help sell burritoes??? Then one day we saw one of those poor people who was clearly mentally, and I thought that the restaruant owner should have been arrested.
Ya, a boycott sounds good. kelli
I meant 'mentally disabled'. Sorry for the typo. kelli
I see those kids in 5 million degree weather and think that is inhumane . So hot for them!
was it try outs for the Twinkie guy?
yummy twinkies!
and yes the sign works, my sister saw it and said hey lets have pizza for lunch!
Post a Comment