We will be having a movie night this Friday September 5th! We will be having more volume and definitely more popcorn! Everyone is invited. We will be showing some PG movie- we are still trying to decide what will be fun for adults and keep the boys from ending up in front of the Wii. (Suggestions are WELCOME!) Movie will be shortly after dusk! ( games on the outside screen at duskish) We will also try to bring out invites again.
Yay! See ya all there! Hope to ya ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I still need to do some sewing for you guys, DONT Forget!
Perhaps you found it really really stupid, but I thought Mr. Beans Holiday was great! Just an idea. kelli
oooooooooooo
does that mean I can come? :)
Of course! I will put that movie on the list.
How fun! Hopefully we'll see you on Friday! :)
stardust...pg13 maybe,but great flick!
I loved stardust!!!
I am still bummed I missed the last one, so I am all for it. is it going to be cold? brrr! I can think of lots of movies but movies for that diverse of a crowd I don't know.
yeah!
OH and my first memory of you was when we met you on our walk, I think I was returning Maddy home, so I had 4 kids. and you were just so sweet and friendly I thought I must have met you before but didn't remember. you made my day and helped me to remember to step out of my shell and do the same for others (not that i have, but I should) I had no idea the cookies actually helped, I am usually so embarrased of my cooking I don't do that kind of thing. thanks for sharing! I just love ya!
Ya Another movie. I am suspost to be over getting an estamate on my car. lol the phone rang and it was them just now oh well. Here is my list of movie sugestions Robin Hood, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, Bridge To Terabithia, The Sword in the Stone, Jungle Book, Night at the Museum, Herbie Fully Loaded, Charlotte's Web
(I've been telling the kids for days this is the next movie we will be watching, Or what about Secound Hand Lions. I don't think you can go wrong when you choose a classic Disney movie. Good Luck with the movie choosing. Emily
Post a Comment