01 June, 2008

Are the swaners becoming inactive?

This Time of year is always hectic for us, and particularity with my Job. We had 3 major projects due all at the same time, with 1/2 the man power we had last year. This was requiring me to work 12-16 hours a day when the deadlines got close. Sometimes I even brought work home. The projects are out to bid and we now begin the construction management phase of my line of work and coast out the rest of the year. I should only have an 8 hour work day from this point forward. until all the new big jobs hit in January then it's rinse and repeat.
Gabrielle working has only made this more hectic for both of us. but I appreciate her sacrifice so we can get bills paid off, save money and go on vacations.
Not only do we have hectic work schedules, June is usually the month of all our Family reunions (we have 3), and if possible a vacation. it's a lot of fun but we are out of town a lot this time of year!
so please bear with us, we haven't left the planet, our religious beliefs or our responsibilities, we are just running a little frantic this month.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Dave- I would not have time to think all this out. Still sore from Lake powell-. lol

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Lake Powell??? What's that about? kelli

Alienfloyd said...

I was begining to wonder Dave. I was all set to talk to the Bishop about you guys, ....Battlestar Friday?